Sunday, July 19, 2009

How-To: Web-connected sensors with Arduino + Pachube

 
 

Sent to you by Sparkie via Google Reader:

 
 

via MAKE Magazine by Collin Cunningham on 6/30/09

Morgellon posted steps on publishing Arduino sensor readings to the web via Pachube -

I recently discovered Pachube and have just fell in love with it.
This is a video of my first Pachube project and what I've been able to do. I connected two light sensors to an Arduino. One sensor measure light levels in my room, the other measures light levels outside.
The Arduino is connected to a computer running Processing, and it forwards the sensor data to Pachube.
The process is quite straightforward, making related projects much more approachable - iPhone and Android web apps are icing on the cake!

More:

Realtime sensor network awaits your input ... or output

Read more | Permalink | Comments | Read more articles in Arduino | Digg this!

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: