Sunday, July 05, 2009

More Sweet Tweets

 
 

Sent to you by Sparkie via Google Reader:

 
 

via KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog by Dan KB6NU on 7/5/09

Here are some more links to interesting Web pages I found by Twittering:

  • N3OX's Remote Tuner Control. N3OX has added some servo motors and controls to a manual antenna tuner so that he can move it closer to the antenna, but still control it from inside the shack. Very inexpensive solution.
  • Band Plans for 900 MHz and Above. KB9MWR feels that the future of ham radio is above 900 MHz. I don't know that I totally agree, but I do think we need to start thinking more about those bands. Give this a read.
  • Morse Code vs. Text Messaging. Chas Sprague, who's not a ham, ruminates on how Morse Code could make text messaging more efficient. I wholeheartedly agree! Someone get this man his ham ticket.
  • Ham Logging as a Service. There's been a lot of twittering about this KE9V blog post. I like the idea myself, and if I had more time, I might even take a crack at it. Anyone want to collaborate?
  • Planning a Digital ATV Station. After pondering a digital ATV station for the museum, I opted to go analog. If I'd seen this article first, I might have opted to stick it out and go digital.

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: