Sunday, January 03, 2010

Older Ham equipment

 
http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?t=231384

Hello, I don't know how much this stuff is worth but maybe I'll get a few grabs on here. I'm going to list these on ebay within the next day or so: FR-101 Base Unit Still has the plastic on the screen. Powers up, looks pretty solid. Lights up nice and bright. FL-101 Base Also have the transmitter side too. With Kenwood MC-50 microphone in 7/10 condition with some normal scratches from storage. Both above come with the original owners manual. Also have a Yeasu YO-100 Monitor Scope. It powers on. Again, nice and bright. Front of it's pretty much mint. I have an extra Kenwood MC-50 microphone that is NEW IN THE BOX! This mic is MINT. Comes complete with cord and owners guide. I also have an FT-207R (with speaker mic), FTC2003, and a Tempo S1 with leather holster. All three have antennas. No batteries. I'm still digging stuff out as we speak. Ill entertain any reasonable offers. Not really interested in any trades unless it's High high HIGH end Motorola. And no, not P110's, either. :D take care

No comments: