Saturday, October 02, 2010

Summer travels part 1: Alaska (Denali, Seward, Homer)

Sent to you by Sparkie via Google Reader:


via In Recovery... by paul.nospam@nospam.sqlskills.com (paul) on 10/1/10

First, I want to apologize to the creator of this post.  I reposted it without permission.  This was presumptuous of me.  I intended no disrespect.  I use my blog primarily to capture information, ideas, adventures and fun items that I would like to review later.  I enjoyed the trip post from Alaska.  My family and I have traveled there several times and enjoyed each trip.  Denali and towns along the Inside Passage are unmatched for their rugged beauty.  If we could, my family and I would like to live there.  Again, please excuse me.


Now, I am pleased to report that the author of this post gave me permission to attach a link to his site.  Please enjoy the post and thank the author for sharing his travels.



    No comments: